Don’t get left in the dark
Pro-Active Planned Lighting Maintenance Service
Interlink Lighting & Electrical provides nationwide lighting maintenance solutions tailored to suit our clients’ needs & requirements.
Our Pro-Active Planned Lighting maintenance service has proven beneficial & cost effective to any size of property with internal, external and high level lighting. Our client list is extensive and in particular include many commercial and residential property management agents, retailers with multiple sites, industrial factory units and developments with car parks & street lighting.
Our service is provided on a mutually agreed schedule of planned visits where our fully trained & qualified electrical engineers attend the property, carry out a full inspection and replace any failed lamps or control gear as required.
This service entails no call-out charges, no hourly charges and no fixed period contracts. Any lamps or parts replaced during a planned maintenance visit are charged from a menu of pre-agreed unit replaced prices. This menu of fixed prices will be the same for any client site regardless of its location or size.
So if you’re located in London, Birmingham, Manchester, Edinburgh, Aberdeen or any point in-between, the cost of your unit cost for lamp replacement will be the same.
If no lighting maintenance is required during a periodic visit, the service is completely free!
Advantages of our Pro-Active Planned Lighting Maintenance Service:
- Free survey of premises & quotation of unit replaced costs
- Fully trained & qualified electrical engineer on premises on a regular, scheduled basis.
- Lamps & Control Gear charged only on unit numbers replaced.
- First time fix policy
- No Lamps replaced… No Charge for that visit.
- Uniformity of lamp colour & wattage providing the visual integrity.
- Lamp disposal (Hazardous Waste) included
- No necessity to hold lamp stocks on premises.
- No Annual Contract or Set-up fees*
- Additional electrical works can be undertaken at the same time if required
- Your company will conform to health & safety regulations.
- Compliant with all WEEE legislation
- Free reports & quotation on any lighting & electrical faults.
- Advice on energy savings where applicable (climate levy tax April 2003)
* Terms & Conditions apply